Autism Arts Festival is brining array of shows to Canterbury
PUBLISHED: 10:07 16 March 2017 | UPDATED: 10:07 16 March 2017
There will also be films, workshops and discussions
A festival purely by and for people on the autism spectrum is coming to the University of Kent, Canterbury.
The School of Arts and Gulbenkian Theatre at the university present the Autism Arts Festival, which will take place on April 29 and 30.
The event will include shows such as:
- Misfit Analysis by Cian Binchy and a preview of his new show Catch the Baby
- An Evening of Stand Up with Ria Lina, Don Biswas and Jay Islaam
- Workshops with The Three Half Pints and Knuckle and Joint Theatre
- Beyond the Flash by Little Angel’s Spectrum Youth
- A Heart at Sea by Peter Morton and Avi Simmons
- The Emperor’s New Clothes by Stuff and Nonsense Theatre
- Guerrilla Aspies by Paul Wady
- Adventures of Super Aspie Grrl by Annette Foster
Additionally, there will be a number of films, workshops, panel discussions and an exhibition of visual art.
For the full programme and booking information visit autismartsfestival.org.