50 year old man hospitalised after Erith gas explosion
PUBLISHED: 09:53 18 December 2014 | UPDATED: 09:53 18 December 2014
The incident is being investigated
A 50 year-old man was taken to a Kent hospital with burns following a gas leak in Erith.
Police were called to reports of a distressed man in a flat at Cambria House on December 16.
The floors immediately above and below the man’s flat were evacuated following a gas leak.
Shortly afterwards there was a gas explosion in the kitchen area of the man’s flat.
The incident is being investigated by officers from Bexley CID.
His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Bexley Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.