A man died after a fire broke out at a Thamesmead flat last week.
Firefighters spent almost an hour tackling a fire on the 12th floor of a block of flats in Erith on Sunday (December 23) after items placed on a kitchen hob caught fire.
A faulty filtation system in a fish tank is believed to have caused a fire at a care home in Thamesmead on Sunday (December 9).
The council has organised a free marketplace event next month to encourage landlords of properties in the borough to find out more about Rent it Right.
Firefighters have issued a smoking safety reminder after a fire at a block of flats in Callender Road in Erith last night.
Fire cadets from Bexley have been learning what it takes to be a firefighter, picking up valuable life skills as they celebrate completing an academic year at a special pass-out parade ceremony at Erith Fire Station.
It took almost sixty firefighters from across east London three hours to tackle a blaze at a maisonette in Bexleyheath on Thursday (April 12).
Detectives investigating a fatal collision in Bexley which resulted in the death of a 61-year-old man have made an arrest.
The man killed in a collision in Belvedere on Tuesday, March 13, has been named by police as 61-year-old Gbolahan Akinlolu Odulate, from Erith.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision involving two cars in Belvedere.
A drug dealer in Erith was arrested last night after becoming stuck in mud whilst attempting to flee.
A woman from Bexley who escaped a devastating fire in her flat, which was caused by a faulty tumble dryer, is calling for Londoners to be alerted when they have dangerous white goods in their homes.